Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Where Can I Find Out How Much To Sell My Washer For Egyptian Housewives..guys Can Answer Too If U Know?

Egyptian housewives..guys can answer too if u know? - where can i find out how much to sell my washer for

Ok I really hate my clothes set out the window and let it dry lol cuz or are dirty. I have a "Manshar" I stayed in the bathroom and it was nice, but it is broken clothes lol cuz sometimes too heavy. I have always used for the dryer, do not know if it's a dry-R sold here in Egypt, plus get more space n my small bathroom I have no room to wash the washing machine and dryer. I heard some of the discs that come with built-in dryer, N / 2 to 1 Who knows what brands they r? What is good? Where can I find and how? Thanks in advance

No comments:

Post a Comment