Saturday, February 6, 2010

Quirky Tv Series Has Anyone Noticed How Iggle Piggle From In The Night Garden Resembles Andy Bell From Erasure Circa 1986?

Has anyone noticed how Iggle Piggle from In the Night Garden resembles Andy Bell from Erasure circa 1986? - quirky tv series

I know I'm a little twisted, but sometimes we can see similarities with the people - and I think Iggle Piggle looks a bit like Andy Bell of Erasure - is the mouth and the particular shape of the head. No one thinks like me? Iggle Piggle or memory of someone else? If you have a little person in your house, think of a TV show that some are absorbed in their love, so please do not, I'm too sad!

2 comments:

babs said...

I love ....... In the Night Garden, and you must speak now, I see the similarity - the kind of twisted skin moon-shaped head and smooth, pale!

Ha, ha!

katrina m said...

lol

Post a Comment